Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stepping Out And Taking 2013


Saying goodbye to a passing year comes easy for me. I love the feeling of a clean slate. Like shaking an Etch-a-Sketch until it reveals no evidence of past designs and configurations, I am ready to step out into 2013 with a renewed mind and spirit.

I have determined that 2013 will be a year of minimal waste. My goal is to leave 2013 behind with little regret and many accomplishments. I resolve to make the most of every single day.  

So today I am, “Writing the vision and I’m making it plain, that I may run with it!” – Habakkuk 2:2.

I hope you are encouraged to do the same. If there is something God has put on your heart I implore you too to step out in faith and just do it. It’s scary, at least it is for me, yet I don’t want to come to the end of the line with a big bag of, “I wish I’d done.”  

One of the most encouraging verses for me comes from Joshua 1:31, “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you.” It’s actually sitting there waiting for us! All we have to do is step out and take it.

Happy 2013!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same :). The right place, the right time ... His Holy Spirit..hand in hand. I'm so ready ..
    As I pray for you, pray for me too. :). Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray you go for it my dear. Be of good cheer for He goes before you. ;)

      Delete
  2. Did you write this for me? Thank you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you and those I love. You are,however, an inspiration to me.

      Delete